الاثنين، 28 فبراير 2011

You've gone and left me alone !





I can't forget that day..! When I saw you coming towards me  

My heart beats..and I couldn't breath

You were smiling at me..I was smiling too

Your eyes got contacted to my eyes
 
your eyes were full of tears 

I could guess that you were happy to see me..you were happy that you'll touch my hands again


My heart couldn't stop beating ...and my tears fall too
 
Secretly..I was happy to see you again..."you" were the one who I loved from all my heart
 
Suddenly..!!! I stopped..I couldn't believe my eyes



..!! You were still walking...Oh My GOD 

You were not walking towards me
 
!You were not smiling at me

I turned behind ...I saw other girl waving for you
 
I turned back...and walked away 
 

.. ! "My tears were the only "Real Thing" in our "Sad Story





هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. حبيبتي لقد قرأت لك إعجاب بخواطري على مدونتى السابقة
    ولكن للاسف ضاع مني كلمة السر
    و هاهي مدونتى الثانية
    بعنوان الكاتبة آيات محمود
    أتمنى التواصل
    شكراً لكِ

    ردحذف